Spicy Maple-Pecan ChickenRadicchio-Brussels-Cranberry Salad
Sterling Vintner's Collection Chardonnay
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 (6-oz) chicken cutlets
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Rub oil on a roasting pan rack; place rack in pan, and arrange chicken on rack.
- Combine garlic, syrup, mustard, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Brush over both sides of chicken; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ lb Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp water
- 6 cups organic baby spinach (or use chopped kale)
- 1 small head radicchio, thinly sliced
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook Brussels sprouts and water, covered, in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and cool.
- Combine spinach, Brussels sprouts, radicchio, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, and garlic; gradually whisk in oil until blended. Pour dressing over salad; toss.
|Sat. Fat (g)||1||1||2|
Clean Eating Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online